1. What is the name of the 0605?
2. What is the purpose of the 0605?
Notes: This form is to be accomplished every time a taxpayer pays taxes and fees which do not require the use of a tax return such as second installment payment for income tax, deficiency tax, delinquency tax, registration fees, penalties, advance payments, deposits, installment payments, etc.
3. How do you submit the 0605?
4. Which form should an employer use to renew their annual BIR registration?
5. When is the due date to renew the annual BIR registration?
Notes: Accompanied by payment form 0605
6. When is the payment due to pay for the annual BIR registration fee?
Notes: Accompanied by payment form 0605.
7. How many copies do you need to submit for the 0605?
Notes: Forms must be submitted in triplicate, portrait and in long bond (US folio) size.
About • Site map
Bookkeeping.ph is the Philippines free online directory for all accountants and bookkeepers.
You can read more on our about page
© 2004-2014. All rights reserved.
Made with in the Philippines