1. What is the name of the 1702?
2. What is the purpose of the 1702?
3. How do you submit the 1702?
4. When is the due date to submit the 1702?
5. When is the payment due for the 1702?
6. How many copies do you need to submit for the 1702?
Notes: Forms must be submitted in triplicate, portrait and in long bond (US folio) size.
7. What are the attachments required to submit 1702?
See also: ftp://ftp.bir.gov.ph/webadmin1/pdf/599161702%20nov%202011%20BCB.pdf
8. What happens if the payment or filing for 1702 is late?
There shall be imposed and collected as part of the tax:
About • Site map
Bookkeeping.ph is the Philippines free online directory for all accountants and bookkeepers.
You can read more on our about page
© 2004-2014. All rights reserved.
Made with in the Philippines